I write blogs for various clients, adopting their tone and brand voice. In addition to the content being created, I typically create a content calendar whereby the blog content is cross pollinated to various social media platforms and boosted accordingly. These platforms include LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
My experience writing blogs extends further than general content. I have experience working with segmented audiences, taking advantage of content from influencers and conducting interviews with industry leaders to produce authoritative content.
Examples of corporate client audience segmentation
- Top 10 declutter tips from Netflix’s ‘Tidying Up with Marie Kondo’
- Cape Town’s film industry thrives with the help of Stor-Age Gardens
- 10 things you should know before buying your first house
Examples of specialised content
- Choosing the best commercial lighting for your business
- The new South African electrical plug
- How to replace a damaged electrical kiosk
Examples of travel blogs
- The Table Bay Hotel: the springboard to experience Cape Town
- Zambia perfects the balance between urbanisation and unspoilt wilderness
- Mauritius outside of the resort